What is the difference between Strandwoven (BT Strand), Classic (BT Bamboo) and Engineered bamboo flooring?
- BT STRAND is constructed from strips of bamboo that have been coated in glue and compressed under intense pressure and heat.
- BT BAMBOO is constructed from strips of bamboo laminated together in either a vertical or horizontal manner.
- ENGINEERED products are constructed from 4mm layer of either strand or vertical laminated onto 9.5mm poplar+1.5mm fir.
- BT BAMBOO – unique blonde colour. Clean cut lines, accentuates the natural beauty of bamboo as the knots of the bamboo are visible.
- BT STRAND – more “natural” look, looks more like timber not bamboo
- ENGINEERED – wide 190mm boards, super matt coating
- BT BAMBOO – Light Sand very blonde pale hues; Carbonated Amber a golden colour
- BT STRAND – Natural more wheaty colour, Coffee darker colour. Stained options: White & Espresso available.
- ENGINEERED – Light Sand or White Sand vertical; Natural or Coffee strandwoven
Installation method preferred
- BT BAMBOO – direct stick or secret nail
- BT STRAND – direct stick T&G or float with locking system
- ENGINEERED – float with locking system
- BT BAMBOO – 15mm solid bamboo
- BT STRAND – 14mm & 12mm solid bamboo
- ENGINEERED – Engineered with 3 layers of 4mm top layer of bamboo/9.5mm poplar/1.5mm fir
- BT BAMBOO – 90/152 mm wide x 15mm
- BT STRAND – 130/137mm x 14mm & 125mm x 12mm
- ENGINEERED – 190mm x 15/4mm
- BT BAMBOO – Janka 8.6 (harder than most pale coloured timbers). Softer underfoot.
- BT STRAND – Janka 15 (harder than most dark coloured timbers). Very hard underfoot.
- BT BAMBOO – Trefferts, aluminium oxide, 7 layers, satin, gloss or commercial R10 slip resistant coating.
- BT STRAND – Trefferts, aluminium oxide, 7 layers for 12mm, 13 layers for 14mm
- ENGINEERED – Bona, aluminium oxide, 9 layers
- BT BAMBOO – meet E1 international standard.
- BT STRAND – meet E1 international standard.
- ENGINEERED – meet E1 international standard.
- All suitable for green star projects
Full product specifications, installation instructions, warranty as well as image gallery are available on our web site, or call our office for further information.